Why Do We Get So Much Hate? (Just The Furry Raiders)

X The Troodon

Jun 25, 2018
Pangea
xthetroodon.bandcamp.com
So y'all know about FA banning members of the Furry Raiders from the site because we're a "hate group". The best part is, we're not a hate group. We are a sub-community of the furry fandom trying to make the fandom a better place.
I've tried so hard to change Dragoneer's mind, yet he won't listen.
I think why we get hate is because of Dragoneer posting false information about The Furry Raiders. Technically, he could actually get sued for slander against a positive group of people.

Tell me your thoughts in the comments below!

Guil_Hedgehog

Jan 24, 2018
fun fact, we WERE winning the FA Saltmine on twitter. problem is the dumbass of dragoneer cucked himself to their demands and thus rendering FA into a piece of shit, dude

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Most of the hate is a product of the political climate of our time. You have the left, who is going around chasing imaginary boogeymen and calling people who disagree with their viewpoints Nazis. And to be branded a "Nazi", you can have whatever political stance or what have you.

And it isn't just Dragoneer posting false information about our group, it is also Deo, Dogpatch Press and a whole host of others doing so.

X The Troodon

Jun 25, 2018
Pangea
xthetroodon.bandcamp.com
yes Dragoneer does do that, and also Deo.
I recently deleted my Ferzu account because people were accusing me of being a Nazi.
I didn't want to listen to their bullshit, so i just left.
I explained to them that they don't know what they're talking about and they kept on accusing me a 14 year old autistic kid, of being a Nazi.