Why Do We Get So Much Hate? (Just The Furry Raiders)

X The Troodon

Depressed
Jun 25, 2018
Pangea
xthetroodon.bandcamp.com
So y'all know about FA banning members of the Furry Raiders from the site because we're a "hate group". The best part is, we're not a hate group. We are a sub-community of the furry fandom trying to make the fandom a better place.
I've tried so hard to change Dragoneer's mind, yet he won't listen.
I think why we get hate is because of Dragoneer posting false information about The Furry Raiders. Technically, he could actually get sued for slander against a positive group of people.

Tell me your thoughts in the comments below!

Guil_Hedgehog

Jan 24, 2018
fun fact, we WERE winning the FA Saltmine on twitter. problem is the dumbass of dragoneer cucked himself to their demands and thus rendering FA into a piece of shit, dude

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Most of the hate is a product of the political climate of our time. You have the left, who is going around chasing imaginary boogeymen and calling people who disagree with their viewpoints Nazis. And to be branded a "Nazi", you can have whatever political stance or what have you.

And it isn't just Dragoneer posting false information about our group, it is also Deo, Dogpatch Press and a whole host of others doing so.

X The Troodon

Depressed
Jun 25, 2018
Pangea
xthetroodon.bandcamp.com
yes Dragoneer does do that, and also Deo.
I recently deleted my Ferzu account because people were accusing me of being a Nazi.
I didn't want to listen to their bullshit, so i just left.
I explained to them that they don't know what they're talking about and they kept on accusing me a 14 year old autistic kid, of being a Nazi.

Mizu

Chief Customer Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Grave
www.furaffinity.net
before politics started to take over the fandom, we were getting hate, mostly because a lot of furs love drama! i would guess it brings meaning to their empty lives to turn us into the boogyman of the fandom

Jun 14, 2018
So y'all know about FA banning members of the Furry Raiders from the site because we're a "hate group". The best part is, we're not a hate group. We are a sub-community of the furry fandom trying to make the fandom a better place.
I've tried so hard to change Dragoneer's mind, yet he won't listen.
I think why we get hate is because of Dragoneer posting false information about The Furry Raiders. Technically, he could actually get sued for slander against a positive group of people.

Tell me your thoughts in the comments below!
"Antifa" are hard core communists by their own admission. To paraphrase Trotsky: You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you. Another commie mantra is: "The personal is political". They can not tolerate any free expression they don't control, and that includes Furrydom. It doesn't matter whether or not there are "enemies" in the fandom. If they can't find one, one will be provided for you.

As for Dragoneer, he doesn't have a lick of sense, and never did. Going back over ten years ago, that became obvious during the "cub art" fiasco, and the Chew Fox/Tom Cat clusterfuck back in 2009. He allows these "antifa furs" to lead him around by the nose. They post this nonsense about the Furry Raiders and it's obvious he couldn't be bothered to look at the damn Mission Statement.

"it is also Deo, Dogpatch Press and a whole host of others doing so". Toxic people, toxic place: avoid them.