Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More

Why did you become a Furry Raider?

Blumiere

Chief Communications Officer
Administrator
Jan 22, 2018
I got involved in Furry Raiders (and #AltFurry) because I couldn't stand the way that Foxler was being treated by social justice warriors for his choice in attire.

I'm very grateful that he's allowed me to help him this much, and I hope things get better for this group over time.

Behawolf

Jan 26, 2018
Well, being a fur for well over a decade I had seen the good and the bad of the fandom, and more or less tried to stick to myself, and ignore mos things that were happening. Though after deciding to try and go to conventions and finding one nearby (RMFC) then learning it was closed (From a supposed group called the Furry Raiders) I ended up doing some research, and low and behold, the scapegoat of people who don't like the opinions of someone is a group that has a poor reputation really. Though even that required more research which led me to the fact that the Raiders while it is possible to draw lines between some things, the furry fandom spurged out hard on the group. Which if I can't hold to my rather Nationalist, and Traditional values without being ousted anyways, I chose to join a group that at least partially agrees with some of my views, and work with them to show people that you disagree with are not all bad really.

FirstWolf

Jan 25, 2018
Denmark
I joined so I could get friends in the furry aspect without it being purely for the fur to be in common, now I have transcended to like the digital art to a whole new level and shall forever be addicted to commission more of it.

Partly responsible for me to join was also that I was looking for drama to watch, but it's just a regular chat like any other platforms I have been on, but I was not disappointed, as I get links to many of the drama sites thanks to your great journalistic skills.

Leith

Jan 24, 2018
Fayetteville Tennessee
I joined the raiders because out of all the chaos happening within the fandom, the raiders were the only ones backing what they said with logic and facts instead of calling everyone else a Nazi that disagreed with them... I also fundamentally believe in what we're trying to accomplish. Diversity, peace, and acceptance. That's what the fandom originally stood for, now I've found it again.

Blkmn66

Jan 27, 2018
I'm joining because I hate how much the fandom is divided these days. It seems like it is more about that than what it should be about which is supporting each other and liking anthropomorphic art.

The Naugthy Coyote

Because i am Batman!
Artist
Jan 26, 2018
Panama
www.furaffinity.net
In first place i joined for research the truth about the supposed ""Furry nazis"".

Then i discovered a group of great people, most of them near my age (i was really sick of be dealing with kids).

However, i also discovered how deep the damadge against companies and people made by SJW inside the fandom, also i did suffered a just a bit, when i upload "Make love, not ban list"

I wanted help against this madness called SJW, but in fact against any kind of harassement, even the made by some altfurries.

Is in this fandom where i also meet good friends in my own country, and also the place where i could release myself.

My real avatar is Richard the engineer, the straigh man who live into conservatives values, the real ME is Smart the Naughty Coyote, Crazy, bisexual, friendly and creative!

Kiko

Artist
Jan 25, 2018
I've been a furry for almost a decade now, but I didn't have much of an online presence because I was preoccupied with stuff in real life (like finishing school, finding a good college, etc.). Now that I'm in my final year of school, I have more free time to just think and enjoy myself. When I realized what a good position I was in in my life, I realized that I could maybe go to a furry convention like I'd always wanted to! So I looked into it...only to find that the convention nearest me had been closed down due to some group called the "Furry Raiders".

I was pretty bummed out. So I did some more research about the group, found a lot of threats had been made against them that caused the security costs to escalate, yadda yadda yadda. The idea of Nazi furries was an odd one to me, so I did some more digging...and some more digging...and EVEN MORE digging. And aside from a lot of mud slinging and namecalling, I couldn't actually find any real indication that this was a group of Nazis.

If any thing, the Raiders actually seemed pretty neat! I mean, a group of friends that expanded from the game they had met in to meet at conventions and have Zootopia screenings? How cool is that? So I joined up, hung out, and ultimately ended up loving it!

I tend to be quiet on the Discord because I can't think of much to say, but everyone has always been incredibly nice and made me feel welcome in the Raiders. I'm really happy to be counted as a member of such a fun group full of so many fine, furry folks! ^_^

Crusader Cat

Jan 24, 2018
After hearing of the untimely death of RMFC, I contacted Foxler to tell him that sympathetic to his situation. I know what it feels like to be in the center of controversy and constantly be called things you are not, and be blamed for things you didn't do. He gave me an invite into the telegram group and I enjoyed my time there, So I decided to go all the way.

Dragonsorcerer

Artist
Jan 27, 2018
I was drama hungry through Rage hound through previous videos and which the furry raider stands out the most. It took me a few other videos about the furry raiders in which it so fuck up when it first came out. So now I am helping this BS SJW shit going around

Folkvar✯

Chief Knowledge Officer
Administrator
Jan 26, 2018
Michigan
I joined the raiders for several reasons being self verification of claims thrown against him and I took those into account as well as taking time to study the community which has led to great and intriguing discoveries. With this group I seek change not immediate forced but hopeful peaceful change instead of constant uneeded fighting.

Guil_Hedgehog

Jan 24, 2018
eh simple, trying to find somewhere to fit in, apart from all the normies and what not, plus at least as well a group which i can consider friends

plus not to mention as well, something as far away from the leftist bullshit that plagues everything

wildwiredweasel

Applicant
May 17, 2018
Research. Saw the name mentioned in a furry ban question on an FA twitter post, basically asking if they would please ban all users from furry raiders. So I googled the term, clicked on it, and registered an account. No idea what alt-furry is, though I will say there are certainly negative connotations to the name. Still, I've got an open mind, and I like some of the things I'm seeing here. Willing to discuss things in general to understand people's perspectives.

The Naugthy Coyote

Because i am Batman!
Artist
Jan 26, 2018
Panama
www.furaffinity.net
The idea about nazi into furry fandom were chocking for me, unlogic; thats why i had to research about it.

Foxler himself let me got in the telegram chat and after a while there, nobody tryed to explain me nothing, i had to see by myself how the fandom is full with hatefull people. Hatefull people who don't hear reasons but have the enough influence for destroy us.

Left or right, no matter. exist evil and reasonable people in both sides, but the English fandom is now in hands of the mos despiciable people

DJSionnach

Mar 3, 2018
How did you wind up a member and why? I'm genuinely curious. Will share my own answer below.
I joined the Furry Raiders because I ended up being the victim of cyberbullying and harassment by SJW Furries, when I saw the Furry Raiders and how open they were to people with a common interest and hatred for the same things, I just had to join and I do not regret my decision. Love all of you guys and gals:)