Which is the Armband meaning?

Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More

starfoxACEFOX

Chief Executive Officer
Administrator
furryraiders.org
Website
furryraiders.org
Is the armband cool?
yes danm YES!
but which is it meaning?

(serious question but jokes are welcome)
Seeing we're a group of fictional anthropomorphic animal characters, it can mean anything to any furry, but at it's core it's just a pawprint. To most furries a pawprint carry alot of weight, it meaning can be community driven, personal expression, or even smiple marker showing who part of the fandom. Because of this, each person need to make choice on how to show it, for me 11 years ago I found the pawprint band and connect dots base on my own experiences at the time as Furry Pride, I still see it the same way today with even more weight then before. It's part of my fursona now and has built me into the furry I am today.

Last edited:

Kiko

Artist
furryraiders.org
In my opinion it's kind of like a guild symbol, like in the anime Fairy Tail. It's just an outward symbol of your participation in the Furry Raiders. :)

FirstWolf

furryraiders.org
It's just not as important as the guild mark in fairy tail, they take that brand like serious business! Furry raiders are the most relaxed on the matter, you don't need to, but you can wear it everywhere you dare. (some places are ill adviced.)