Wassup fellow raiders?

Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More

Blazin Braixen

furryraiders.org
I'll have to admit, I'm not exactly good with these introduction posts, but I've been a member of the Furry Raiders discord for a little while now, and like the fact that this community has their own forum now.

Lets see, I'm 28 years old now, and I've been a furry since I was about 15. I'm a huge music fan, and my favorite styles of music are heavy metal and EDM. I also make music occassionally (if you're curious enough, shoot me a PM, and I'll show you some of the music I've made). I'm also a huge pro wrestling , as well as a fan of old school video games, mainly Nintendo games from the 90s among other games. Also, if you couldn't already tell by my handle, I'm a huge Pokemon fan. I identify politically as a libertarian/centrist, and a pothead.

For security reasons, I'm keeping my social media accounts private, but I've already verified who I am with Foxler via/discord. I hope to meet some like minded furries on here, so pleasure to meet you all! =3

Last edited: