The New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
It seems that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be returning to TV. You can see the article here:

http://boundingintocomics.com/2018/02/01/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-go-full-sjw/

The series has been known as a timeless classic and had furry appeal, even all those years ago. I know many of you grew up reading those comics and even watching the earlier iterations of the cartoons. This iteration, however, underwent a radical redesign and made everyone look so cartoony, heck, they even changed April's race from a white woman to a black woman.

No doubt the redesign may not be to your taste and you'd even think the series may be ruined. What do you think of the redesign of the Turtles and even April?

Leith

Jan 24, 2018
Fayetteville Tennessee
It's definitely a new look, I'm not quite sure if I like it or not yet. Might be something I'll get used to as time passes.

Jan 30, 2018
I think its stupid to take a well known and set up char in a franchise then just arbitrarily change them or for virtue brownie points. Make a new char then go on with the story its really not that hard. also the animation looks like crap. They should hire animators who have at least made it out of elementry school : P

Dragonsorcerer

Artist
Jan 27, 2018
Looks a lot like from illustrator but i'll watch a bit to see the changes

Guil_Hedgehog

Jan 24, 2018
i just only pray to the good lord that it hasn't been tainted with corrupting far left politics

then again if it is, would be a surprise? given all the recent events, especially in the media