Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More

Rowdy howdy

Mr_Ass

May 21, 2018
Hey yo
technically not all that new, as i used to be on the discord server, forum first timer though.
Been in the furry fandom around 10-11 years, i'm also an artist and musician.
I came to the Raiders with the changing of the climate in our community, because it's important to have a place that is a community still.
And this is going to sound fucking cliche, but to find like minded people.
I'm going to stop myself before i start ranting.

Howdy and take care y'all.

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Welcome to the Furry Raiders!

You've been in the fandom for quite some time, haven't you? What's your experience of it from then and now?

Oh, and feel free to share some examples of your work.

Mr_Ass

May 21, 2018
It used to be way different, in the dark ages, before Twitter.
I don't know, it used to be a lot more of a nerd thing? i think we started attracting the wrong crowd when efforts were made to be more open and family friendly.

And yeah, my music can be found here https://soundcloud.com/user-565077548

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Hmmm. I think it's a case of the furry community not having a spine to set the definitions and boundaries of the community all those years ago, more rather. Which led to a lot of... let's just say interesting characters finding their way into furry and not for the intended purpose of the fandom (which I believe is the appreciation of anthropomorphism, furry characters and so on). They have shaped furry into the way it is today; drama, majority demographics and all. Furry is very much a nerd and social thing, in my experience.

Other than that, you do make some interesting music.