Razzle Joestar's Arcade Appreciation

Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More

nikolinni

furryraiders.org
He actually wanted the title Super Awesome Arcade Appreciation Series Turbo Hyper Arcade Edition II: The Final Furry Challengers, but that was too long.

Heya everyone! Niko here bringing you my Arcade Appreciation series, which I do over on my Niko Linni & Friends YouTube channel. What is Arcade Appreciation? Well, it's basically just an Arcade Let's Play series. My gaming persona, Razzle Joestar, plays through various different arcade games that he likes - and will hopefully soon venture out and discover or rediscover some new games - and shares 'em all with you guys. Why? Because Razzle loved the era of arcade gaming when one could find an arcade in every shopping mall, and various imaginative games that came out in that period. So now he's going to try to capture as much as he can in his supposedly never ending quest.

I have a playlsit of the series available here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB_8s41Cmre-H_POIpKi62fXQRRJgF5yY

It does start out a little lower-end, but right around Episode #5 is when things start to get a little bit more higher end. Episodes are still being produced, it's just on a basis of whenever I can get around to them. I'll use this thread to keep y'all updated on whatever new videos come out, and if you have any questions, comments, or even requests, lemme know. And if you enjoy Razzle's ventures consider becoming a dazzler today!
...that's his fancy word for subscriber.

nikolinni

furryraiders.org
New episode posted! The House of the Dead. An ever so classic 90's lightgun shooter where you get to mash and maul the monsters. Check it out!