Raiders Rambles - No to Political Correctness

Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More
Podcast banner.png
The next installment of the Furry Raiders Podcast is up! Featuring myself and a cast of first-time hosts including Tenacious, Abram Volkov, Behawolf and Flare. You can listen to it here:

As always, feel free to leave feedback, ask questions and discuss the topics we touch on.

Last edited:

Comments

Can we make the whole #RaidersAgainstPoliticalCorrectness a thing? :p
The problem with this is that one, it's too easy to be turned into a reversal to make the raiders look worser than they already are, and two, Political Correctness is a very...ambiguous I guess you can say...thing. It's more than some SJW talking point. It can range from sensible things such as not referring to native Americans an "indians" and discourage harmful stereotypes (And I mean like really obviously out there/offensive stereotypes) to the kind of extreme stuff you often see online, such as the whole "___ privilege" thing.

The problem with this is that one, it's too easy to be turned into a reversal to make the raiders look worser than they already are, and two, Political Correctness is a very...ambiguous I guess you can say...thing. It's more than some SJW talking point. It can range from sensible things such as not referring to native Americans an "indians" and discourage harmful stereotypes (And I mean like really obviously out there/offensive stereotypes) to the kind of extreme stuff you often see online, such as the whole "___ privilege" thing.
the way how i see it is that the left is beyond politically corrupt that it can't hide it anymore or it doesn't even care anymore to hide it, it knows it's loosing and the only thing it cares for is it's own ego and power above anyone and everyone else who would dare to disagree with anyone, thus beating the living jesus christ out of anyone through left wing gangs aka antifa and feminism in order so that they would have everything and EVERYTHING for themselves and genuinely nothing for anyone whist the right wing gets the guilt of everything the left is guilty of, despite the fact that it was Republicans who helped up the country up to it's max whilst democrats and any thieving left wing politician would steal away all the credit to themselves among virtue signallings and other political bullshittery to fuck up the country (aka open boarder policies) whilst the leftists would remain the heroes despite all the cheating and lies they committed

plus if ya dare to challenge them their ideologies are flawed or mention any place like cuba or venezuela, then shame on you for being a (thicc ass) nazi! whist they make up tumblr blogs of said countries being fucked up by nazis and fascists, in that case i bet they wouldn't mind if we saw communism as left wing nazism or left wing fascism, right? after all fascism is okay as long as it's left wing! :D

at least how i see it as