Overdue Introduction

Tridentine Wolf

Jun 7, 2018
Milwaukee
When I first Joined I thought I did introduce myself when I wrote my Description, however I check the forums and I don't see my thread, so I'll start one.

I am Tridentine Wolf, a Religious Furry YouTuber who talks about the Religious aspect of the Furry fandom, and I also preach Traditional Catholicism. I'm a huge opponent of the Novus Ordo Counter-Church, And Protestantism.

If you want to know my political ideology, I'm a Monarchist, and I'm also right-wing, but I'm not an Ustaše, being one would be supporting neopaganism and that's Heresy.

SJWs, and Leftists are Heretics of their nations, and must be countered. They've already expelled themselves from their Nations true body, without due process, by their own will. Communists are not patriotic until the cancer sets in and cancer is the nation. Same thing with the Novus Ordo who have plagued the Catholic Church, and raped our Children.

I became a furry raider, because I know we cannot destroy the left in the fandom without uniting under a banner, and that banner being the Raiders.

Jun 14, 2018
I am Tridentine Wolf, a Religious Furry YouTuber who talks about the Religious aspect of the Furry fandom
Interesting, I didn't know there was one.

I also preach Traditional Catholicism.
If you're going to preach anything, pick something that works. After VC-II, it's been nothing but fail by any metric you care to mention: attendance at services, seminary applicants, memberships, church construction, and that's not getting into any sort of religious aspects. Pure fail.