Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More

Lord have mercy on me.

Nathan Crown

Harbinger of Chaos and cute stuff collector
Feb 6, 2018
Europe
Ok so I'm going in this blind, which might explain why my thread may look different than most? I don't know, if it does but we will see what's what when I post this and read a few other threads.

Hi! Name's Nathan. I've been a furry since 2012 and I quit being one in 2016. Stuff happened and I got sick of the fandom with all it's problems. I've had a hard time finding people I share something in common with before that. Around at the same year later on, I started to notice how much everyone has started to get politically involved in things. Maybe I was just ignorant to it before but it sure felt like everyone really has started to talk more openly about political things. To be honest I was never much of a fan about politics but seeing, hearing, reading what is and isn't happening has gotten me more and more into it.

Here I am today, Nathan Crown, my sonas name. I'm born in Lithuania. Until the age of 6, I've been living in that same country. Later on I moved to Sweden, I've been living here for a while now. All though I'm born in Lithuania and raised in Sweden. I am better at English in many ways, mainly in my size of di- vocabulary ;3

Is it label time? Yes it's label time. That and a asfo.
Some things in this list mirrors my real identity, age, sex, orientation, etc.
I'm a guy, surprise surprise. Born in 1998.
I'm into guys but in SJW slang I'm a Demisexual....which is basically just how any normal person functions; first interest, then sexy stuff.
Needless to say I'm a tad confused because I do agree with the notion of having no sexual desire is a thing, but I do not condone or support it. I've been labeling myself as an asexual in order to eliminate any and all interest in me. Why? I have no fucking idea.
I'm someone who at one point was very close to become a SJW. I know labels play a big role in both the views of SJWs and anti-sjw's. You can't deny it. Tell someone that you're a leftist and some people will turn on you. Same goes to religious stuff. Not that I am a leftist( I think) or someone who shoves a bible into your throat. Which is ironic given my thread title.

Ok I'll stop blabbering now. One last thing though: I do like to talk much, which I've been told makes me look like a douche, and later on confirmed that I'm not once I get to talk personally to people. ;-; I'm very interested in god knows how many things. Which is normal. I'm still not much of a fan of the furry fandom. However places like these give me some hope. I hope we get along ^_^ I try to have an open mind.

starfoxACEFOX

Chief Executive Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Fort Collins, CO, USA
furryraiders.org
Welcome to the group, I'm also not fan of the politics within the furry fandom. So I can understand your reason for not wanting to be part of the fandom which my mate is also the same way. No matter which path you take, biggest choice is are you a furry for yourself or other people?

We try to stay open minded here, it's not easy to be, but it as to be done.

Nathan Crown

Harbinger of Chaos and cute stuff collector
Feb 6, 2018
Europe
Welcome to the group, I'm also not fan of the politics within the furry fandom. So I can understand your reason for not wanting to be part of the fandom which my mate is also the same way. No matter which path you take, biggest choice is are you a furry for yourself or other people?

We try to stay open minded here, it's not easy to be, but it as to be done.
Nobody can tell our future, at some point in life I might end up getting back into it. However I've never been a fan (nor probably will) of the typical stuff like going to cons and buying art and so on :b I've always used my sona as an extension of the real me. So I guess I'm a furry for myself.
I'm well aware of places who aren't too welcoming to specific topics, that is a given in any kind of community.