I'm here as someone who wants to understand.

Veckoza

Jun 20, 2018
My name is Veckoza Faaj'zokt. I'm a Dragonborn Paladin of Bahamut, who was once golden, now green.

So here's my thing. I hear a lot about you guys in a negative light. And from what I hear, it's mostly deserved. I don't like racists, I don't like Nazis, I mean, I'm in the Marine Corps, so obviously I am very much opposed to Nazism and Fascism. I'm kind of an underground furry: I have 100 subscribers on YT, which means so much to me, but in the grand scheme of things, very small, so I can see what goes on in the general population, all the while being a very good friend to many of the more popular furries on the platform.

I have much in common with the views of Ben Shapiro. He is someone I would vote to be a president, if that says anything about my political alignment. I have been very reserved on my Political beliefs on my social media, and I would respectfully ask you to please keep it that way, as for the moment, I don't want my accounts to be politically associated.

I'm here because I've heard of you, I want to touch base on who you are, who you at least claim to be. I've heard that your head person, Foxler, has supported Nazism in the past and I wish to kind of question these things and if true, their motives.

I thank you all for reading, and I look forward to your response, if any come to me. Have a pleasant day.

starfoxACEFOX

Chief Executive Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Fort Collins, CO, USA
furryraiders.org
Sorry for taking so long to welcome you to the group, our website was in middle of an overhaul.

Your welcome to join our Telegram or Steam chats.

I also like Ben Shapiro too!

Lord Kelvin Thompson

Jun 14, 2018
So here's my thing. I hear a lot about you guys in a negative light. And from what I hear, it's mostly deserved.
Yes. Everything you see on the 'Net is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. No one ever e-lied, e-exaggerated, and/or ever spread an unsubstantiated e-rumour. Not. Ever.

I have much in common with the views of Ben Shapiro. He is someone I would vote to be a president, if that says anything about my political alignment. I have been very reserved on my Political beliefs on my social media, and I would respectfully ask you to please keep it that way, as for the moment, I don't want my accounts to be politically associated.
Mark Levin is also good.

I'm here because I've heard of you, I want to touch base on who you are, who you at least claim to be. I've heard that your head person, Foxler, has supported Nazism in the past and I wish to kind of question these things and if true, their motives.

I thank you all for reading, and I look forward to your response, if any come to me. Have a pleasant day.
You heard wrong. There are few people in Furrydom as public as Foxler. He has an entire YouTube series, "Foxler Uncensored", runs this site, does interviews, posts all over Twitter. It shouldn't take too long to find the truth. It's good that you are questioning the BS you see on the 'Net. As for these folks spreading these runours, they are Communists, and they admit it. Have a look at this article: How White Nationalism Courts Internet Nerd Culture. Right there at the head of the page, you have the author profile:

DEO

Loud tasmanian devil lady. Proud Union Journeywoman Millwright & pipe welder. Communist. Feminist. Anti-Fascist. BLM. Love art, history, & volunteering.
Nov 22, 2017
To the communist, politics is everything and everything is political. Leon Trotsky said it: "You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you". "The personal is political", has long been a communist mantra. These far left whack jobs can not allow any space for free expression they don't control. Therefore, the ridiculous accusations that "Nazis" are preying on Furries, and that only they can save us from these dastardly "Nazis". If you can't find one, one will be provided for you. Real neo-nazis don't want a damn thing to do with Furries. The great irony is that Antifa doesn't want us either:

Redwho did not want me to use her real name because members of her subculture who speak to the press can be blacklisted from events knows her stuff. The 26-year-old Chicagoan has been dressing up in a fur suit since 2008, and joined Antifa International three years later, after getting involved in the Occupy Wall Street protests. Antifa International (for anti-fascist) is a group dedicated to fighting right-wing politics, and to achieve that mission antifas are prepared to do anything up to and including punching Nazis. But Red, who believes fascist rhetoric should be met with a closed fist or paw wasn't sure the furries were prepared to do what it took. "Most furries find any kind of violence abhorrent," she told me.

-- Vice article
As if that wasn't clear enough: "Everyone jumped on this antifa bandwagon, but they are getting in over their head," she told me. "It's not for all liberals. It's for anarchists and for communists. It's not for people who wanna hold a sign or sign a petition. It's for people who are willing to do whatever is necessary to stomp out fascism." Their complaint: Furries are too law abiding. Too reluctant to assault people unprovoked, to smash windows that don't belong to them, burm limos that aren't theirs.

As far as I'm concerned, you should be every bit as ashamed to admit to being a commie as to being a nazi. Both are horrid genocidal, democidal, totalitarian regimes that cost more lives than every other idiot-ology ever invented.

May 3, 2018
The Furry Raiders never supported Nazism, or are racist. The Furry Raiders are very diverse. Foxler himself is part tai man, in a relationship with a black man. So as him being "Racist" should be tossed out the window. As for foxler joining a nazi group, foxler was a school drop out, he was never educated on what nazis were. So he thought the best way was to join one to be educated on them. He failed to join the group, the group also threatened to kill him if he ever came back, which foxler kinda gave them the "verbal" finger and never did such a thing again.