Hi!

NorthernDragon

Jul 9, 2018
California
Hey, I'm North or Nori! I've heard a whole lot of bad things about the Furry Raiders (namely the whole Nazi thing) and I'm here to learn more about the community, basically. I'm pro-free speech so from what I've seen on twitter I'm pretty interested in the group.

I'm anti-SJW and I hate politics, but I think I'd be considered either moderate or liberal. Currently in school, studying biochem. I'm an artist, albeit not that great, and I'm trying to start making fursuits too. I play violin and oboe and enjoy the outdoors. I'm pretty boring honestly and don't know what else to say. I have 0 social skills if that wasn't obvious already lmao

Using a different username on here, I'm a bit paranoid that I might be found and put on the blacklist >.> But here's my furaffinity anyways I guess

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Welcome aboard! Apologies for the late response, but here we are!

Pleased to meet you. If you have any questions or simply want to know more about our group, just ask.

If you wish to join our Telegram, feel free to ask away for a link there

Blade Maverick

Admin
Administrator
May 3, 2018
Nice to meet you. If you want to know a bit about the Raiders and their history, you can hit me up on telegram. I've done some extensive research into the history of the group. The accusations of the raiders being nazi's are false. We don't turn people away base on political beliefs or their race, religion or anything else. We have dealt with natsocs before and we have banned a few known ones from the group.