Hi!

Barret_Johnson

Jul 7, 2018
Hi! I'm Barret Johnson but I'll come to BJ. [Hue hue hue] Coyote straight up. Constitutional Libertarian, security guard and bounty hunter irl. Frequent con goer. Raver, etc. I visit the range at least twice a week after work, work out every day, just trying to find another place to be social.

Blade Maverick

Admin
Administrator
May 3, 2018
We have a diversity of people with different political backgrounds. The Furry Raiders are heavy on freedom of speech, we don't try to stop people from speaking there political views. We only ask you don't threaten or cause problems for the fellow members. We pride our self on being civil (this can be a challange, but everything in life is) we hope to see you in the telegram chat in the future. If you have any question about the Furry Raiders, you can contact me either here, or in the Telegram chat, you should be able to find me easily.

Mizu

Chief Customer Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Grave
www.furaffinity.net
Hi! I'm Barret Johnson but I'll come to BJ. [Hue hue hue] Coyote straight up. Constitutional Libertarian, security guard and bounty hunter irl. Frequent con goer. Raver, etc. I visit the range at least twice a week after work, work out every day, just trying to find another place to be social.
Welcome To The Raiders!!!
holy shit your a bounty hunter o.o, hows that working out for ya, but anyway its awesome to meet with ya

Barret_Johnson

Jul 7, 2018
Welcome To The Raiders!!!
holy shit your a bounty hunter o.o, hows that working out for ya, but anyway its awesome to meet with ya
Pretty dopely actually. Working on picking up a guy that'll net me 8k. It's pretty great.