Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More

Hi there

Pepsi

May 20, 2018
New one. I never could get into mainstream furries because the art is way too happy and too deviant feeling to my taste. I respect the hard work they do in terms of making suits or some artwork construction, but yeah. Either way kinda nice to hear there is alternative furry groups and i hope you guys get discord back. I so want to join it if you do!

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Welcome aboard!

You may message any one of our admins if you're interested in a link to our Telegram chat. Sadly, we aren't getting Discord back and we have no future there in the long term.

Pepsi

May 20, 2018
Welcome aboard!

You may message any one of our admins if you're interested in a link to our Telegram chat. Sadly, we aren't getting Discord back and we have no future there in the long term.
Wish i could, but i have deleted Telegram too many times, and due to some rules i cannot make it again. I have discord and that stuff though but yeah thats about it. Thanks for the invitation though, in either case i was never that much fan of Telegram in my personal opinion!