Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More

Hey

Brooms

May 15, 2018
menturkistan
Have you ever walked into a room and it smells like everyone just farted? That's my experience with PC Culture.

Hi, I'm a pink deer would isn't a queer and I like to actually hear the opinions that are being censored by liberal Twitter and Youtube bots.

Not gonna say I've given 20 SJWs a verbal smack down for saying that "ze" should be a pronoun, but I've given 20 SJWs a verbal smack down for saying that "ze" should be a pronoun. High five anyone?

Anyway, hope to get to know all you cool peeps and start some actual discussions without someone yelling "Triggered!"

Blade Maverick

May 3, 2018
"Have you ever walked into a room and it smells like everyone just farted?" - Oh sorry that was me....

"Hi, I'm a pink deer would isn't a queer and I like to actually hear the opinions that are being censored by liberal Twitter and Youtube bots." - Oh pink deer eh? Gonna be hard to find you in cotton candy land! Ha! Also it's great you are open for discussion, the world is lacking in that.

"Not gonna say I've given 20 SJWs a verbal smack down for saying that "ze" should be a pronoun, but I've given 20 SJWs a verbal smack down for saying that "ze" should be a pronoun. High five anyone?" *high-fives* Ironic really, cause the german word for He is Er, which sounds the same as Zir, so they are still saying male or he. So, bit of a funny there.

"Anyway, hope to get to know all you cool peeps and start some actual discussions without someone yelling "Triggered!"" - Oh! you just assumed I am open to discussions! *spazzs out, jerks around, foams in mouth* "T...T..T..Triggggggered!!!!!"

Welcome to the Furry Raiders, hope you have a good and welcoming time, you are free to come and go as you please, we won't hold it against you if you do :3