Hello

Zashisuru

Feb 18, 2018
beta.furrynetwork.com
if I remember right satanism isn't even about satan, it's more about people. Please correct me if i'm wrong though I haven't ever looked into it.

ClockworkJackal

Apr 16, 2018
Norfolk, UK
if I remember right satanism isn't even about satan, it's more about people. Please correct me if i'm wrong though I haven't ever looked into it.
we believe that Satan is the true god of mankind, and that his demons are actually the ancient Egyptian and Pagan gods, and that Christianity and other similar religions have lied to the world so as to keep power in the hands of the few, rather than the many... also hell is blue

ClockworkJackal

Apr 16, 2018
Norfolk, UK
Welcome my dude, care to tell us a little more about yourself
I'm 17, gay, male.
I like video games, fur meets and cons, and cold weather
my favourite animal groups are Vulpines, felines, and canines (not in that order)

Kitthesoulless

Feb 23, 2018
California, USA
Uuuum, pretty certain that's not the basis of satanism, since studying religions is a hobby of mine. =P Buuut, oh well. also. Hewwo. n.n

Guil_Hedgehog

Jan 24, 2018
Uuuum, pretty certain that's not the basis of satanism, since studying religions is a hobby of mine. =P Buuut, oh well. also. Hewwo. n.n
not everyone does know the real meaning of everything, they can only assume on their doubts as they slowly learn what it really is