Hello all

Fesothe

Jan 28, 2018
United Kingdom
fesothe.com
Hello all, my name is Jonathan, I go by Fesothe or Fustachio on most sites. I've not had chance to talk to any Furry Raiders prior to joining your group in Second Life and on Steam but I hope to when convenient to other furs availability.

I mostly spend my time either listing to Nightcore, D&B, Electro Swing etc. Playing TF2, binge watching Netflix or practising 3D.

As requested you can find me on Twitter as@Fesothe & @fustachio but I don't tweet much, I can also be found in Second Life since 2006 as: SteamPunk Gears & Roger Blackhawk

Mizu

Chief Customer Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Grave
www.furaffinity.net
Hello all, my name is Jonathan, I go by Fesothe or Fustachio on most sites. I've not had chance to talk to any Furry Raiders prior to joining your group in Second Life and on Steam but I hope to when convenient to other furs availability.

I mostly spend my time either listing to Nightcore, D&B, Electro Swing etc. Playing TF2, binge watching Netflix or practising 3D.

As requested you can find me on Twitter as@Fesothe & @fustachio but I don't tweet much, I can also be found in Second Life since 2006 as: SteamPunk Gears & Roger Blackhawk
woot, its awesome to have you here Fesothe, you should join us on discord sometime ^^