h-hewwo?

Join the Raiders
It's as simple as signing up for a new account (or using your existing social media account) and making an introductory post.
Learn More

Kiko

Artist
furryraiders.org
That wee sentence just sounds so cute in my head! I imagine the voice would sound small, like Happy from Fairy Tail or something! ^_^

Anyway, I'm Kiko, the cupcake hyena! I'm mostly on the Discord, but I have Telegram as well. Much more active on DeviantArt, you can find my page here.

I'm in the spring semester of my Senior year, so if I'm slow to reply on any platform it's probably because I'm tired and need some quiet time to myself.

Really love the Raiders, it's the first furry group I've felt genuinely welcome and comfortable in! Thank you all for making this community possible! <3

FirstWolf

furryraiders.org
You're the prettiest hyena I have ever seen! Good thing my coworkers pointed you out in the crowd!

Mizu

Chief Customer Officer
Administrator
furryraiders.org
Website
www.furaffinity.net
That wee sentence just sounds so cute in my head! I imagine the voice would sound small, like Happy from Fairy Tail or something! ^_^

Anyway, I'm Kiko, the cupcake hyena! I'm mostly on the Discord, but I have Telegram as well. Much more active on DeviantArt, you can find my page here.

I'm in the spring semester of my Senior year, so if I'm slow to reply on any platform it's probably because I'm tired and need some quiet time to myself.

Really love the Raiders, it's the first furry group I've felt genuinely welcome and comfortable in! Thank you all for making this community possible! <3
Wow i love the design of your sona and the art work you have, we are glad to have you here and i hope you enjoy your stay