FA TOS Update

Fesothe

Jan 28, 2018
United Kingdom
fesothe.com
Fur Affinity updated their TOS and banned me, it now states If you identify as or promote Alt-Right ideologies (e.g. Alt-Furry and Furry Raiders) on Fur Affinity, you may be permanently banned.

I didn't do that but whatever, check your accounts.

Attachments

Crusader Cat

Jan 24, 2018
"A good match for our community"? What does that even mean? They didn't even tell you why.

Crusader Cat

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, what we predicted came true to the letter. Dragoneer just declared war on half the fandom. He's always been the biggest bigot and bully in the fandom, I've been at the recieving end of his abuse for years and I'm completely fed up with it. At least now I'm not alone.

Blade Maverick

Admin
Administrator
May 3, 2018
They also said this with their new COC. "As time has passed, it has been officially classified as a hate group by many reputable organizations who closely monitor hate and terrorist group activities." What fucking organizations?! Fucking SPLC?! I checked! We aren't on the list! You know why?! We got homo-sexual in our group, even black people, females, hell, even Latinos & people from other nations!

What a fucking joke....My FA page hasn't been banned, so i guess I'm lucky. Then again, maybe not. I joined the Furry Raiders a week ago, and got put on the "Alt-furry" blocklist, even though i have no ties, nor engaged with them, so I don't know whom they are or their goals. Is this what oppression feels like? Cause I hate it......and I will fight back if it is.

Crusader Cat

Jan 24, 2018
We really need a game plan here, this is the biggest attack we have faced yet. We're an advocacy group, so I say we start organising and get to some advocating.

Scorch

Chief Furry Development Officer
Administrator
Jan 24, 2018
Nation of Colorado
rodscontracts.com
"A good match for our community"? What does that even mean? They didn't even tell you why.
Eh... yeah. . . A LOT of furs are now asking this VERY serious legal question regarding our self evident rights such as equality and the pursuit of our happiness as well as our contract Obligations that have now been IMPAIRED by this very fascist, draconian act against furs who were relying on FA for their livilhood including the commissions and communications with other furs who are now ALSO effected by this extremely repulsive, offensive and uncivilized act against an entire class of people in our culture.

Answer:
This means that FA is now a party to the civil offense of libelous defamation and slander of the good names of hundreds of furs in our culture as well as possible crimes such as violation of inherent rights and impairment of Contract Obligations such as artist commissions and other contracts now impaired by this very fascist act of this IMVU agency.

This on-going Libel, Slander and Defamation (TORT) is substantially harming a class of furs and FA has now exacerbated these very TORTurous offenses by commiting the same offenses therefore; we may desire to ad this IMVU agency (FA) to the investigations into these civilly offensive acts that are causing tremendous harm in our culture against numerous fellow furs including many artists who were depending on this IMVU agency for their livelihood and pursuit of happiness.

These civilly offensive acts appear to rise to the level of felonious criminal activity in violation of the supreme laws of the land including those pertaining to inherent rights therefore; IMVU may desire to correct the actions of its agents to restore justice, law and order in our furry culture per the supreme law of this land.

Therefore; it would be logical for harmed furs to bring their grievances directly to the CEO of IMVU including details of their pain and suffering of these emotional and financial damages caused by this IMVU agency and whatever their desired remedy might be such as a public apology, legal assistance for the on-going defamation, financial settlement and of course; corrective action for the IMVU agency and agents who have committed these extremely harmful and apparently criminal acts.

I never thought I would ever see the day when one fur decides to have a problem because he judges another fur to be "doing it wrong" or another fur is "not good enough" or "his fur, banner, band or flag doesn't comply with my own standard of my own personal belief system and world view". . . :p

The act itself appears to be a very fascist act of exclusivity (discrimination) against an entire class of furs who are not a "good match"...

Some claim this is what Nazi party was trying to do 70+ years ago by way of: Eliminate everybody who fails to comply or in other words; they were not a "good match" for Nazi standards including a desire to eliminate Jewish bankers* who were impairing the German economy* and banking system which is an act of war*. And anybody who knows the true history knows this by following the money* and studying the headlines of the time. Headlines about how the German economy* was becoming a "threat" of great concern to the foreign banking cartel that wanted to take control of the Sovereign German banking* system that was the root of success for the German economy because Germany had it's own monetary system instead of a central bank operated by the foreign banking cartel.

*Research term: "All wars are banker's wars." or see:

The new question on my mind is: Does IMVU, through its agency, actually support obvious sources of obvious defamation?
Is FA performing any acts to also ban user accounts of those who are continuing to harm this fury culture with their defamation, libel and slander?

Are we learning anything yet? :unsure:

Kindest regards;
}:>

Last edited:

Scorch

Administrator
Jan 24, 2018
Nation of Colorado
rodscontracts.com
It seems to be censorship more than anything.
As near as I can tell; many of the user pages are still intact complete with all content therefore; "censorship" was merely to remove the user and retain control over his property that still benefits IMVU and advertisers.

This would seem to support the appearance of discrimination based on the defamation.
Or; is discrimination based on the personal belief system of another individual or group.

It is clear IMVU decided to exclude a specific class of people from access to their own stuff they invested their considerable time, energy and money on as each user developed their FA page to the benefit of the advertisers who buy banner space.

This is purely an exclusionary act to just write a new TOS that specifically TARGETS a minority (Small group of furs identified as a group) without any recourse.

No grandfathering.
No opportunity to cure.
No way to appeal.
No civil process at all.

No recourse for the furs now harmed including many cases of impairment of contract obligations including furry artists who where relying on FA for sales and communications. And FA has now impaired and disrupted their entire contract process by this single exclusionary act of IMVU and its agency and agents of FA.

This is akin to a country club that suddenly writes into its policy: "NO BLACK PEOPLE ALLOWED" then kicks out all the black members who where there for many years without any unresolved complaints and no opportunity to resolve and cure any complaints.

This IS an act of DISCRIMINATION against a class of people in ADDITION to the defamation that FA has now supported, advertised and perpetuated with this action.

This IMVU entity has caused ADDITIONAL harm to our fellow furs who are VICTIMS of blatant defamation.

And BTW; there never was any history of complaints about the furry prior to the defamation.

The raiders have been around 10+ years and no history of complaints prior to the defamation that followed a minor controversy in 2015 when some furs decided to have a problem with other furs and declared:

"Oh No! A group of furs (raiders) reserved a large block of hotel rooms so a large group of furs could attend their furry convention!! Oh NO!!!"

Eh, imagine that! Furs decided that other furs attempting to attend a furry convention by reserving a block of room for their group of furs are "doing it wrong!". :p

I certainly didn't hear any complaint from the hotel.
And we SHOULD have heard the convention celebrating all the new registrations but, what was up with that?!?

Why was this convention so upset about furs reserving a room block so a large group of furs could attend a furry convention?!?

The convention staff was failing to deal with the problem until is was brought to the attention of the founder of the convention who simply contacted Foxler and Foxler graciously agreed to release the rooms reserved for his group. And you would THINK this would be end of that controversy BUT then;

Even more furs decided that other furs are "doing it wrong" and their VERY political act in their (furs) attempt to control other furs began with a "petition to boycott RMFC unless it bans an entire group of furs (raiders)" which SNOWBALLED into a huge campaign of defamation efforts to defame the group of furs by any means possible including the use of the classical approach of defaming an individual or group by associating them with the Nazi party of 70+ years ago.

This is a KNOWN, underhanded tactic of controlling others which is now causing great harm to the furry culture and this IMVU agency (FA) is now a PARTY TO THE DEFAMATION. It appears that FA is party to the defamation by way of the same, exact tactics being used the SPLC.

Oh, and BTW; this very political act to petition the convention was actually the brainchild of the mate of one of our own board members who FAILED to disclose this VERY pertinent fact at the time we, the board of directors, were discussing this exact issue about this petition to boycott.

THIS was a LIE OF OMISSION within the board.
A HIDDEN AGENDA being forwarded by one of more more of our own board members.
A DECEPTION followed by a whole chain of events to the detriment of uncounted furs.

FA claims it has proof that raiders are a "hate group" but; I see no evidence or record that raiders are a hate group and I believe no such evidence or record exists.

Of course; actual known hate groups (such as KKK) still have inherent rights and shall be respected within the law that protects those rights such as their rights to march and freely express themselves and anybody who impedes those inherent rights are a violator of the supreme law of this land.

I see no evidence or record the furry raiders organization is oppressing its people or hates anybody or another group and I believe no evidence or record exists.

In consideration these furs (raiders) are a very ethnically diverse group; who does this group allegedly hate?!? :unsure:

Where are the VICTIMS of the Raiders organization?
WHO is claiming to be hated or otherwise, OPPRESSED by the raiders and what is the proof of claim?
Is there a claim the raiders broke a law?

The only victims I see here are: Law abiding raiders plus many other furs effected by the civilly repulsive act of defamation and slander for the specific purposes of controlling other people for some reason... of. . .

What is the reason for all this?!?
As near as I can tell in these investigations:
A fur decided that another fur is "doing fury wrong" because they THINK that something must be "wrong" or "to good to be true" when the raider organization merely GIVES stuff away for free such as pawprint banners, free memberships to the organization, buying out a block of rooms for furs or a buying out a movie theater for their group of FURS to see Zootopia for FREE. Oh No!

On no! Some furs got organized and started spending money on other furs!!
Oh NO!!! Our worldview has been shattered so; lets BULLY, victimize and DESTROY other furs in our culture! :LOL:

This self destructive behavior is self destructive. . .

Kindest regards;

Crusader Cat

Jan 24, 2018
TFW there are more "people of color" in the furry raiders than there are at New Year Furry Ball.

Mizu

Chief Customer Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Grave
www.furaffinity.net
Fur Affinity updated their TOS and banned me, it now states If you identify as or promote Alt-Right ideologies (e.g. Alt-Furry and Furry Raiders) on Fur Affinity, you may be permanently banned.

I didn't do that but whatever, check your accounts.
damn my dude, sorry to hear that, FA is run by a bunch of assholes who stalk people trying to catch them doing anything, rather it's on-site or off-site, your not allowed to think for yourself or have a different opinion or just be a fucking furry

Scorch

Administrator
Jan 24, 2018
Nation of Colorado
rodscontracts.com
Yup, that is about it.

It appears that FA has banned me merely for my words of my journal* which does not actually contain any hate speech in HUNDREDS of journals created for may years. FA has banned me, deleted all the journals but left all the gallery submissions therefore; has taken full control of my very valuable PROPERTY in violation of our AGREEMENT!

I agreed to submit my property for the benefit of other furs based on the original TOS which should be grandfathered but now; FA has BREACHED our contract agreement therefore is now holding and controlling my PROPERTY unlawfully and illegally.

I never agreed to be treated this way or to surrender control of my property to this IMVU agency which has now violated common sense, logical standards of business practices including codes of ethics and contract law applicable to our AGREEMENT.

*My journal is my free speech about my own experiences, interests and research per my own pursuit of happiness including my interest in bringing TRUTH to other furs who may benefit from knowledge of things such as law, energy systems, health, healing, nutrition, contracts, banking, space exploration and various other subjects of my interests.

FA seems to believe that because it is a "private entity", it may engage in discriminatory acts of exclusion but; the fact is that this is illegal and is akin to a private country club that suddenly writes into its company policy: "NO BLACK PEOPLE ALLOWED!" because we deem all of them to be a "hate group" or they are "bad" then; kicks out all the black members who where there for many years without opportunity to resolve and cure any complaints per due process of the FACTS, LAW and EVIDENCE.

I see no verifiable evidence or record the Raiders are a "hate group" and I believe no such verifiable evidence or record exists.
To all those making these extremely SERIOUS and DEFAMATORY claims-

Please bring forth the verifiable proof of claim certified under penalty of perjury so this matter may be SETTLED peacefully.:cool:

Kindest regards; the injured parties.

damn my dude, sorry to hear that, FA is run by a bunch of assholes who stalk people trying to catch them doing anything, rather it's on-site or off-site, your not allowed to think for yourself or have a different opinion or just be a fucking furry

Last edited:

Erik Haar

Mar 9, 2018
welp, didn’t really use my FA anyways so no big loss. but fr; I’m hating furries more and more each day, which is kinda ironic

Scorch

Administrator
Jan 24, 2018
Nation of Colorado
rodscontracts.com
Furs hating other furs?

That could certainly be a motive for the crimes.

An organized effort by agencies and agent provocateurs specifically for the purpose of divide and conqueror what is a growing culture of furs including furs becoming more organized and powerful around the world and some have DECIDED to have a PROBLEM with this fact of our VERY diverse culture.

They are actively seeking out and sacrificing scapegoats which of course; is only a temporary solution at best and will never solve whatever it is they decided to have a problem with such as furs with money actually becoming organized and possibly gaining political power.

Those furs you hate may not be or do not appear to be furs at all.

If they were really furs true to our culture then; they would not be causing all this dissent and hatred within our furry culture with all their SJW bullying and hatred for members of their own culture.

Kindest regards;

welp, didn’t really use my FA anyways so no big loss. but fr; I’m hating furries more and more each day, which is kinda ironic

Crusader Cat

Jan 24, 2018
I’m hating furries more and more each day, which is kinda ironic
Haha, me too! The longer I stay in the fandom the more I'm finding that the common steriotypes about furries are 110% true.

Kitthesoulless

Feb 23, 2018
California, USA
What a fucking joke....My FA page hasn't been banned, so i guess I'm lucky. Then again, maybe not. I joined the Furry Raiders a week ago, and got put on the "Alt-furry" blocklist, even though i have no ties, nor engaged with them, so I don't know whom they are or their goals. Is this what oppression feels like? Cause I hate it......and I will fight back if it is.
Heh, I didn't end up getting put on that blocklist until I said something about Dogpatch Press being as legit a news source as Keemstar. I think I ruffled someones fur the wrong way with that one. =P

I'm also still not banned from FA, though that's likely because I haven't posted anything there since.... fuck, since I was a teenager.

Last edited: