A new member...

M.C.I.

Jul 27, 2018
Well after several things that have happened over the past year and a half, as well as knowing about you for quite a while... I've decided to join...

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Hello, and welcome aboard. Tell us a little more about yourself:

• How did you hear about us
  • How long have you been a furry for and have you ever attended any conventions?
  • What do you make of the current climate in the furry community?

M.C.I.

Jul 27, 2018
I'm not exactly sure I know when I found out about you, but I've been a furry I guess for around 10 to 11 years. I haven't exactly attended any furry cons, but I have attended quite a few anime cons throughout California (where I live now). The climate of the fandom, especially the one in my local area, is actually a big reason why I joined you all - it's downright atrocious and nothing like I've seen even 8 years ago...

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
Indeed, the climate is becoming heavily politicized in furry, and in other fandoms too. Nowhere is immune to this, unfortunately. Part of a reflection of the current times.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Feel free to ask for a link into our main chats.

M.C.I.

Jul 27, 2018
Indeed, the climate is becoming heavily politicized in furry, and in other fandoms too. Nowhere is immune to this, unfortunately. Part of a reflection of the current times.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Feel free to ask for a link into our main chats.
Okay and how do I do that? Also, I can't seem to add my own topic on the forums...

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
New topics on certain sections need admin approval. Normally, that shouldn't be the case.

To get into our Telegram group, just DM @joltsquirrel or any one of the admins
To enter our Steam group, https://steamcommunity.com/groups/FurryRaiders
We're in the process of slowly building up our Steam group and it's currently in beta, but we welcome your company nonetheless

Let me know if you have any issues

M.C.I.

Jul 27, 2018
New topics on certain sections need admin approval. Normally, that shouldn't be the case.

To get into our Telegram group, just DM @joltsquirrel or any one of the admins
To enter our Steam group, https://steamcommunity.com/groups/FurryRaiders
We're in the process of slowly building up our Steam group and it's currently in beta, but we welcome your company nonetheless

Let me know if you have any issues
Okay. I'm actually wanting to try to start a new thread that's... I guess kind of one of the reasons why I joined...

Jolt Squirrel

Chief Learning Officer
Administrator
Jan 23, 2018
OK, hang on. We're fixing the back end.

You should be able to try and post a new thread anywhere on the forum at this point