=^_^= owo what's this?

Ziggywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Notices ur forum.

Hey there, I'm Ziggy, sarcastic wizecracking wolf at your sevice.

Been in the furry fandom since 95 and seen it go trough a lot of changes. Sadly the past feew years have been pretty shitty. We went from beeing one big happy dysfunctional family to people tearing eachoters throats out. Caring more about politics then eachother or our passions. As a fandom we've lost our roots. I remember when we were fans of anthropomorphic cartoons, books and comics. When the fandom was a refuge from the problems of the world. Where who, what and where you were from didn't matter, to uss you were just another furry. I remember a time when we got together, to create our collective fantasy world filled with amazing creatures, where we lifted up those who expanded that world. Now if I mention old cartoons hardly anyone remembers. People theese days are more interested in having the best fursuit, who's more populare, or arguing over things that have nothing to do with the fandom. I'm here to help you remember where we came from, who we were and who we could be once again.

Jun 14, 2018
If you've been around since 1995, you know shit happens. If we survived the Burned Furs, we can survive a few left wing whackodoodles. There's more out there than Usenet these days, and they can't hope to control everything. It's a minor annoyance, and it shall pass.

Inkwell

Aug 15, 2018
Wowww 1995? That's really cool. I've only been in this fandom for about 3 years now? Anyway, welcome! :)